Monday, July 9, 2012

D-Day...

Today is Dooms Day...
Well at least that's how I felt when I got on the scale this morning...
It was my time of the month this past week, which usually results in a 10lb water weight gain, it's a vicious cycle..
I work hard, my period comes, gain weight, fight to get it off, my period comes, I gain weight...
You get the idea! Well I got on the scale and it said..
((drum roll please))
2 0 9 That means I lost F I V E pounds last week...
I did make a point of it to exercise every day, but I definitely didn't need those two bowls of ice cream this weekend, or that sonic & McDonald's twice last week...
Though I did change what I ordered...
At sonic I had a grilled chicken sandwich on a whole wheat bun with a small fry and diet soda.
Normally I would eat Chicken strips, Mozzarella sticks, a LARGE fry, a sonic blast AND a diet soda! Holy hell, that is more then 2 days worth of calories in one meal!
B U T never the less, I still lost weight!!
So this week I am expecting an even bigger loss!
I'm restarting a round of turbo fire, and committing to 3 miles at least three times a week running & walking mixed.
My goal is to run/walk every day, but today after 6 straight days my shins are on fire!
Pushing that heavy stroller & fighting the resistance of the big lug of a dog was tough!
But I will continue to work my hardest && this week will be even better then last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment