Friday, December 21, 2012

Linking up with Erin...

Starting the day after Christmas December 26th, Erin at She's A Big Star who's friendship I hold dear, she has been a supporter of me through this divorce, as she has been there. Seeing her happy with her two beautiful babies while there not so great baby daddy swoops in and out as he pleases, it makes me realize it is possible. That sometimes you just have to let go, hold your head up and be strong for your kids. Erin is one VERY strong Mamma} okay. Sappy Erin Love fest complete for today...back to buisness. On the 26th we are starting a weekly Wednesday Link-up. We will post our progress, and ask you to do the same. We will all hold eachother accountable, and support eachother in each of our journeys. There will be a button to link up and more details soon. Join us ladies, let's be MILF's together once and for all. I for one need want a man, and I am not letting anyone see this bod nekkid any time soon. So let's make it real this time, let us not let eacother fail!

That means less of this...
Photobucket
{I know, I know...not the french fries}

Photobucket
{you old troll}

Photobucket
{but that brownie looks so yummy}
Photobucket
{I don't wanna}

So we aren't doing this come summer...
Photobucket
{ohhhhhhh gurllll.}

And More Of This...

Photobucket
{Beast Mode Activate}

Photobucket
{have you ever eaten a cupcake!?!}

Photobucket
{you go gurlllll}

Photobucket
{yah, okay}



More Details to come soon, No excuses ladies
Only 3 shopping days till Christmas, hope your prepared
Nothing like last minute shoppers actin' a fool to bring the Scrooge out of ya'

2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK! I am on the same page with you. I am doing the Honey Boo Boo tummy grab too much lately. Let's get our butts in gear!!

    new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First you made me tear up (thank you for the kind words!) and then you made me laugh hysterically... friggin' great! And girlll, as much as I'm all 'I want to get healthy, look good, blah blah blah... ' don't think for one second that I can't walk to rock a skinny body in the bedroom! That's not far from my mind either!;)

    ReplyDelete