1. What do you look forward to more: the food, football or parades?
Honestly, I don't really look forward to any of those things. Parades, make me want to stab my eyes out, Football isn't my think, though I love the joy and bonding time it offers the boys in my family, and the food, of course I love the food! BUT this year I am trying to not go into a turkey coma...SO this Thanksgiving, I am looking most forward to seeing my extended family, I've lived away from home, in 2009 I relocated to
2. What is your favorite non-traditional Thanksgiving Day dish?
This is a tough one because I think we eat all the normal turkey n' fixins. The dish I am looking most forward to, is my Aunt Pen's Cheese Cake!! Ahh I will be saving calories for a slice of that heaven, that is for SURE!
3. After dinner, is it football or a nap?
Well, I'm a mom of a toddler, so after dinner it's a balance of helping Nana clean up,chasing Addy around the house, which will be packed with 20+ people, and getting in some serious bonding time!
4. Do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade? Which is your favorite float?
Refer above, parades are just not my thing...although while we have thanksgiving breakfast we DO watch it, and I really think Adaline will enjoy it this year...so that means I will enjoy watching her smile and get excited over the floats!
5. Where do you go to celebrate and eat your big meal? Who is there (family, friends)?
We go to my Dad's Mother & Father's house. It's the only one big enough to fit all 22 of us. All of my Dad's 4 brothers & sisters and their families will be there!
6. What is your favorite turkey day dessert?
Hands down. Home made cheesecake